Rocket City Martial Arts offers classes to children ages 5-13.We believe martial arts training empowers girls and boys, giving them a natural confidence that can ward off bullies and predators. The instructors at Rocket City Martial Arts are passionate about helping kids grow into strong, self-assured young adults.
Kids will learn non-violent conflict resolution while increasing their physical fitness, making new friends, and most importantly having fun! All classes are overseen by our head instructor who holds a third degree black belt and has over 20 years of teaching experience.
No uniform is required for your first visit, regular school P.E. attire is appropriate.
Why involve your children in martial arts? Because it:
- Fosters Self-Discipline
- Boosts Socialization Skills
- Encourages Physical Fitness
- Improves Listening Skills
- Increases Self-Esteem
- Instills a Sense of Respect for Themselves and Others
- Encourages Non-Violent Conflict Resolution
- Develops Teamwork Skills
- Improves Concentration and Eye/Hand Coordination
- Assists in Teaching Children to Set and Achieve Goals
We look forward to seeing your kids in our class!
Mondays & Thursdays:
4:00pm-4:40pm: Ages 7-8
4:50pm-5:20pm: Ages 5-6 “Warrior 101”
5:30pm-6:10pm: Ages 9-13 “Youth 1”
Saturdays: All Ages 9:30 -10:30 am